what is the best case to get for a nintendo ds lite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by triple-sevenz, Jul 26, 2008.

1. triple-sevenz
    OP

triple-sevenz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    ^^ i need a case for my new guitar hero edition nintendo ds lite. i want to be able to put pictures under the case to make it look cool and stuff. after searching around, i found the armor lite case and the mad catz showcase. which of these or any others have the best look, feel, and protection. i really need a case cause this is the first ds i bought and also i have bad experience with dropping my psp and already had to get a second one.

2. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    It's not MadCatz, it's MadCrapz.
    Don't forget it.

3. SP0RK

SP0RK Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2007
    United States
    I've used both Mad Catz and ArmorLite and can't remember much of a difference between either. I'm curious though about the Guitar Hero Grip and maybe someone might know the answer--would a clear case get in the way of the grip attaching properly?

4. triple-sevenz
    OP

triple-sevenz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    well i plan to play the guitar hero game without the case. i mean it has a strap so my chance of dropping it is kinda lower than usual but then again im not really sure about that. wchill wat do u have against madcatz. ive used their products before and they're pretty good imo. i still cant decide? anyone kno the pros and cons of armor lite and madcatz showcase? or recommend either one?

5. LagunaCid

LagunaCid GBAtemp Fan

May 14, 2008
    Canada
    Back in the day (say wut, 10 years ago) I had two Mad Catz N64 controllers. Oh boy I never gave another chance to them.

6. mixinluv2u

mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    i believe the madcatz showcase and armorlite case are pretty much exactly the same.

7. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
  8. tinymonkeyt

tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    yeah. you cant play with the case on

hori cases are pretty good btw
    im using one right now