What is the best card solution for the DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MartijnTiny, Oct 30, 2006.

1. MartijnTiny
    OP

MartijnTiny Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2006
    Netherlands
    im looking for a backup cart for my ds, and i was wondering wich is the best solution.
    i have looked on the net for cards, but i cant find good revieuws wich tell me exacly what i want.
    so i thought mabey you guys can help me out [​IMG] .
    in a ds card im looking for:
    1. compability with most games, now and in the future.
    2. preferably not having to pach games.
    3. Real time save support for games like pokemon.

i would really be helped if you guys on this forum could give me some advice on what to buy.

Greetz,
    Tiny.

2. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    You really should see the reviews of GBAtemp. [​IMG]

There´s not a perfect flashcard, everyone has its pros an cons, you should check´em all and decide which is closer to what you want.

EDIT: Welcome [​IMG]

3. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Only thing worthwhile fitting your 2nd criteria would be a ds-x, and it doesn't run pokemon games due to not supporting larger saves (as of yet, we'll see if they fix that and the other incompatibiities with the next firmware update). I would also just go read reviews, your requirements are way too broad.

4. MartijnTiny
    OP

MartijnTiny Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2006
    Netherlands
    i have read the reviews here on gbatemp, but in most of them i cant find the specific information im looking for, but ill check again.
    Tnx [​IMG]

Greetz Tiny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice