OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what is the best brand of 2gb sd card for a m3
i want it to play as many gba and nds games as well as homebrew i can is there anything perfect at all of these?
i hear some dont work right or have slowdowns ect.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would recommend the ATP ProMax brand myself if it's available in your geographic region. You get much better performance to price ratio than you do with a SanDisk card for example.

smooses

Trophies
XP
Country
sandisk work fine for me, I've got both the 1gb and 2gb cards, never had a problem with either on the M3
According to a compatibiltity site I use, the kingston cards suffer in the GBA department.

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is actually kinda relevant to me right now. I just purchased an M3 SD (the old, super-big kind) on the cheap to have as a secondary flashcart to my G6 Lite, when I get it. I'm having a tough time finding a 5-on-Castlevania-Test SD card for a low and agreeable price -- my fiancee bought a 2GB PQI SD card on the good word of the M3 media card compatibility list for about $63 USD shipped awhile back, and that card has served her quite well, but I definitely don't want to sink that kind of money into this. I'm thinking $20-25 including shipping is my upper limit to work with here.

As a long-time G6 user, I'm not even considering SD cards that don't score perfectly on the Castlevania test. Framerate slowdown is a cancer-like plague that ruins enjoyment of videogames for me, because I'm wicked petty about that stuff. Right now I'm looking at a 1GB PQI 150x off of Newegg, but that's gonna be 28 bucks after shipping so I'm definitely open to finding something cheaper. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks, guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: