Hacking What is the best and easiest WAD manager?

dhabell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a LU63 wii running Ver. 4.0U. I successfully performed the bannerbomb exploit with HackMii. I have the homebrew channel installed. I installed DVDx. I did not install BootMii.

On the HackMii v0.3 installer screen it says Im using IOS versions: installer 34, HBC 61, DVDx 36.

What is the best and easiest to use WAD manager? How do I use and install it? thanks.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WAD Manager 1.4 (as 1.5 only added NAND emulation support, which isn't working for it, but you can use 1.5 just fine if you like)
It's a HomeBrew Channel application written by Waninkoko, so it is no longer officially supported
However, it's the best (if not only) app out there for WAD installation and uninstallation
You install it by placing the dol file in a folder, then place that folder inside a folder called apps on your SD card
You then open the HomeBrew Channel to launch it

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_Channel/Help

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I use the GUI Wad Manager and find it to be the easiest method...
No messing around with the - or + keys, just 'Install' or "Remove". Far more noob friendly, plus it looks nicer.
smileipb2.png

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wad manager lan edition, install on the pc, and don't ever worry about transferring to sd card to install files again. very simple to use and doesn't take that much longer to install a wad, although with hundreds of files and directories it takes a minute or two to load the directory over the network.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
i use the wiininja mod v3 of wad manager 1.5

its the best.

I am using this one but I am having trouble using it, all I get is the following,

Press LEFT/RIGHT to change IOS version.

Press A button to continue.
Press HOME button to restart.

it won't let me change the IOS version and any button I press, the same message appears again and again, please help me fix the problem

PS- I reinstalled cIOS rev 14 and still the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)