What is supposed to be on my SD card when I create an emuNAND?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by khangress, Feb 6, 2016.

1. khangress
    OP

khangress GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2015
    Canada
    I'm asking this because I keep running into a problem, which I can elaborate on if someone answers my question in the title.

2. squee666

squee666 Advanced Tech Pleb

Sep 17, 2010
    Belfast
    Could you elaborate what the problem is so we can actually answer you question accurately.

There are literally a plethora of items that could be on your SD card or None at all when you make an emunand, it also depends on what emunand are you making

Cakes,reinand or rxtools

3. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    There is a just a secret partition that your PC can't see. You should also have CFW/Gateway Launcher files and a "Nintendo 3DS" folder, generally, from my experiences :)

4. Luglige

Luglige Resident Hell Spawn

Jan 24, 2016
    Antarctica
    under your bed
    Your signature is so true XD

5. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Haha, thank you! You seem to be the only one these days, because apparently 20 legit CIA's being installed on 10.x is enough reason to delete my signature pic, according to the rest of GBATemp :P

6. kje123

kje123 this title is false

Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Seattle
    My favorite is when people recant what they asked and act like we're the bad guys.

"wow sorry i just wanted to know jeez this community is so toxic reddit was much nicer blah blah blah..."

7. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2014
    Germany
    My Nintendo works for Dad
    To answer the OP:

It doesn't matter what was on your SD, as the emunand process formats the SD and creates a clone of your NAND on a hidden partition.

8. Luglige

Luglige Resident Hell Spawn

Jan 24, 2016
    Antarctica
    under your bed
    Check on "That ISO site" you'll find the contents or check someones very lugy MEGA account