Hacking What is so great about emuNand 9.5 N3DS

Cydget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3ds set up with emunand on 9.2, but I fail to see the reason why I should upgrade it to 9.5. As far as I can tell, it still wont let you play 9.6+ games without crypto fix, so why are people upgrading?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a N3ds set up with emunand on 9.2, but I fail to see the reason why I should upgrade it to 9.5. As far as I can tell, it still wont let you play 9.6+ games without crypto fix, so why are people upgrading?
Amiibo support, badge support , run carts that need higher firms (if that's your thing), and the amazing "stability".

Cydget

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amiibo support, badge support , run carts that need higher firms (if that's your thing), and the amazing "stability".
lol, I use none of those because all my games are really outdated, and I also broke my amiibo nfc reader somehow. Thanks for the quick response.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are lots of games that need 9.4

If you are in a lower emunand everytime you run one of them you will face a black wall if the cia isn't region spoofed.

That is emunand 9.5 really good for.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Dude, am still on my original v9.0 Emunand that I created using my sysnand v9.0. I don't have Amiibos. Everything works great. There is no need to upgrade, unless you want those extra features :)

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, am still on my original v9.0 Emunand that I created using my sysnand v9.0. I don't have Amiibos. Everything works great. There is no need to upgrade, unless you want those extra features :)

Try to play the only retail N3DS exclusive and then come back and tell me if there is no need for an upgrade...

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Try to play the only N3DS exclusive and then come back and tell me if there is no need for an upgrade...

I have so much backlog of old games, I have YET to even bother with the newer ones :D Yes, of course what you said is true :)

For now, I've been GOING CRAZY with PC games with my GTX 970 :D Barely get time to play my N3DS :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU