what is sneek?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by claudekennilol, May 24, 2010.

May 24, 2010

what is sneek? by claudekennilol at 4:06 PM (625 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. claudekennilol
    OP

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what is sneek?

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Better question and answer for you: What is the Search-Button?

Well, the Search-Button gives you answers to things that have been answered before on this site, like your question, which was answered several times in own topics, and even in some SNEEK-Topics. So, do us a favor, and use it next time, thanks.

Simple answer: SNEEK makes your SD/HD to the NAND, and making it possible to play Wii-Games from USB with a bit better compatibility. For an better answer, use the search.

3. claudekennilol
    OP

Member claudekennilol GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I did use the search, only things I found were posts containing the word sneek and the sneek thread which says what you can do through sneek, not explicitly what sneek does, and a lot of links / info on how to install it.

If searching for it was so easy, please show me the link where you able to find your simple answer. And thank you for answering my question

4. xfcrowman

Member xfcrowman GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Please take a few minutes to search before making a new topic that isn't very useful. A basic rule to using the "search" button is that if your initial search is too broad, you can add other words to make the search more specific! Amazing! [​IMG]

Here's an example: