Hacking What is right now with the current firmware the best flashcart

Gjergji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So what is the best flash cart for the 3ds right now that the firmware update has gone to 6.2

does supercard DStwo work on firmware 6.2

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So what is the best flash cart for the 3ds right now that the firmware update has gone to 6.2

does supercard DStwo work on firmware 6.2

tomorrow DSTWO will support. they usually have an update in the 24 hours time wait until the update for dstwo is out.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why should i pay 3 times the price for a DStwo, when R4i with Wood FW can do everything i need?
But you're not the one in this thread buying a flashcart. And there is no denying the DSTWO is far better than the R4i Gold.
To answer your question though, you get faster firmware updates and stealth mode so every game will immediately work no matter what new anti-piracy it implements :)

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But you're not the one in this thread buying a flashcart. And there is no denying the DSTWO is far better than the R4i Gold.
To answer your question though, you get faster firmware updates and stealth mode so every game will immediately work no matter what new anti-piracy it implements :)
The author asked about our opinion of the best card for the 3DS and i answered. :P
If i would buy a new card today, i would still buy a R4i. It has the best value for the money.

The DS library was pretty much completed with Black/White 2, i don´t think there will be any new AP measurements.
Hell, there is no new first party game on the horizon, development has completely shifted to 3DS.

Paying tripple the price to get a FW update two weeks earlier is not worth it imo.
And who knows, perhaps R4i will now always be as fast with their update as they were this time.
(could be related to the trace cutting with the last update, no new game header needed)

If the OP needs SNES Emulators and other DStwo exclusive stuff, that is of course another question.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The author asked about our opinion of the best card for the 3DS and i answered. :P
If i would buy a new card today, i would still buy a R4i. It has the best value for the money.

The DS library was pretty much completed with Black/White 2, i don´t think there will be any new AP measurements.
Hell, there is no new first party game on the horizon, development has completely shifted to 3DS.

Paying tripple the price to get a FW update two weeks earlier is not worth it imo.
And who knows, perhaps R4i will now always be as fast with their update as they were this time.
(could be related to the trace cutting with the last update, no new game header needed)

If the OP needs SNES Emulators and other DStwo exclusive stuff, that is of course another question.
That's my point. You don't care about those things, but the OP might.
Indeed R4i Gold has the best value for money, but when you can download hundreds of games for free, paying $30 more isn't a big deal. You are still getting far more than your money's worth, in my opinion the GBA emulator of the DSTWO alone makes it worth the price though since the DSi/3DS don't have the GBA slot anymore.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

untok

Trophies
Website
romumaailma.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Finland
DSTWOs don't have different hardware revisions. I bought an R4i Gold 3DS and it worked great. But then it was blocked and the R4iDS.cn team made us buy a whole different cart.

Yep i have 2 r4ids.cn one metroid card stuck 4.4 and one dorasu 5.0 card dead and one dstwo. R4 cards are cheap but you never know when new fw comes and card killed because theres no new fw to that rev of r4 cart.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Why should i pay 3 times the price for a DStwo, when R4i with Wood FW can do everything i need?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-gold-3ds-compatible-review.293386/
See that cart? The one in the review, the one I took pics of? I still have it.
And it doesn't work on the 3DS anymore. It's a model 6, and the last update was for 4.4.x.

DSTwo > Anything else as far as the ability to bypass 3DS updates.
If you believe anything else, you're ignorant or lying to yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."