What is happiness for you?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My goal in life is to find happiness, as simple as that.

This post made me think and remember that my aunt here says: happiness is to really enjoy what you have earn it.
I agree but I also think happiness is not only that but is a state of mind that gives you peace so you enjoy every moment of what you DO, because YOU are alive.

What is really happiness for you?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's a tough one. I guess happiness to me is embracing what makes you... you. For years I tried to ascend to various levels. I kept trying to become a better this, and a better that, all because that was the thing to do. It wasn't until recently that I realized I'm happy with who I am and how I live my life. That's happiness to me.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure
unsure.gif

I guess being myself and fighting injustice be it big or small (what I personally consider injustice anyway)...I'm sure if I thought about it for a while I'd come up with something completely different but that sounds ok. I can't always be myself and it sucks. Gotta put up that professional front for work and act like the stable good boy with family.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Happiness?
I really don't know...I haven't been 'happy' since I don't know when.
It seems as though I don't know what 'happy' is.

For the most part in my life, I'm usually let down and lonely-feelin'.
A lot of shit has happened in the past two years, and I'm hating my home life and school isn't too fun, because I just transfered and don't have many friends there...

I guess you could say I'm happy sometimes, but for the most part I'm not.
GBAtemp makes me happy though
biggrin.gif
For some reason I love to get on and read gaming news and talk to folks.
Also, making others happy makes me happy...

My teacher said life is much better after you're a teenager, let's hope so...

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
happiness for me is when i'm neck-deep in my work and seeing myself coast through without a hassle. and even if things don't go the way i wanted them to, as long as i have my girlfriend by my side, i'm sure nothing will go wrong.

and if she leaves me, that's where my DS comes to play.
yaynds.gif

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Happiness for me is when I can make other people happy.
I try to make everyone close to me feel appreciated and great, and that makes me happy. Because I am someone who needs other people around me, and feels lonely very easily. To know there are people who love me, is the greatest feeling of all (and I'm not talking about being popular or anything)

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
To me happiness is...hmm... Well the first thing that came into my mind:
Being able to make a difference in things. You might think it's strange but... I dunno, I was miserable when I didn't have enough self esteem to believe in myself.

I want to change the way people live their lives in the sense of being able to help them. I guess that when I die, I want to be remembered for being an honest and good person, so when I do things I try to make sure that "its the right thing to do" because I don't want to have any regret, if possible.

I hope this made any sense XD

Edit:
I guess happiness also comes from the feeling you get when you know you've done the right thing to do, like a smile from someone you just listened to or a hug from someone you helped to pass their maths test. I think that having no regret in life is what makes it possible to be happy, but being loved by others is like the source of happiness.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Thats gonna be a great topic
tongue.gif

Happiness for me , Is actually earnt in a bad way , Thats how I earnt my happiness ......

For the last 4 years or 3... My class hated me , For being myself , And trying to be funny , So I had a pretty tough times last 3 years , Finally I moved a school , And I got new friends , But this time .. I've changed and I think , thanks to the 3 years thingy...

I'm now more of me , and more to friends , more to being happy and funny ..

I used to be a silent guy and a very anoyying(Thats what i've been told) person , And thanks to this bad thing happend i'm much much much more happy ..

Happiness for me , Is friends , family , Life , and jokes.. thats pretty much all...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
happiness for me is that i can be carefree with no consequences
no secrets im afraid might be discovered, no jobs waiting for me to do and that i am free to do what i want

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
happiness is when i hear that on ds there will be games that are to new for my pc , and i can play them on ds (like call of duty ), and happiness is when i wait for title like ninja gaiden. happiness is also when i wait for my pre ordered acekard rpg (only two weeks
smile.gif
). I felt very happy also, when i managed to take off one part of my ds, to check L button and its spring (althought i've never would dissasamble all ds, cose it's too hard, but dissasemblin a part of it makes me happy in a sick fanboy way
evil.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.