What is causing my GBA games to corrupt load?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by DJBurkey, Jul 27, 2006.

1. DJBurkey
    OP

DJBurkey GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2005
    N Ireland
    Ok something odd is happening with my GBA games on my supercard. Yesterday I was playing Dotstream fine on it (ok it had slowdown but it loaded etc fine).

Yesterday I was sorting my GBA folder (renamed the bit generation games) and now they won't load. Also I got the latest Bit-generation game roms and they also won't load. I tried re-patching but to no avail. I'm using the latest Supercard software and kernal.. This is what happens: The game counts up the usual number when loading, but once finished the GameBoy logo screen shows corrupted, and the just sticks, like so:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any help would be much appreciated. This has happened me before.

2. meangreenie

meangreenie Banned

Banned
    Nov 14, 2005
    Re-patch them with the 'compression' option off. There is a bug with the latest patcher (in-fact the latest patcher2.542 disables it automatically).

You can use patcher 2.51/2.44 to patch gba roms if you want to keep compression

3. DJBurkey
    OP

DJBurkey GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2005
    N Ireland
    I am using the latest one with compression greyed out, its still doing it. Hmmm, I think I'll just load on an old patcher anyway and see how it goes.

4. owlman

owlman GBAtemp Fan

Nov 15, 2002
    Kung Fu Higsby
    that happened with my flash cart, twanger lole

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice