Hacking What is better gate way 3ds or sky 3ds?

• Thread starter Sanic
  • Start date
  • Views 4,672
  • Replies 41

Sky3DS or Gateway 3DS

• Sky3DS

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Gateway 3DS

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
S

Sanic

My brother has a gate way 3ds, but he seems like it is bad some times. Is sky 3ds better than gate way 3ds?

S

Sanic

I believe both official websites list what there product can do, whats wrong with reading?
It seems like gate way 3ds can do more, but my brother gets like mad it or something. And also it seems like some people like sky 3ds better, so I want to know which is better.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is EOF?

The End of the Forum, that place where all the pointless threads go.
A very nice place to make jokes like this thread perhaps.

EDIT: The world is neither black or white, you should know that "better" is too strong a word.
Look at the characteristics and think about what is the one that suits you best.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My brother has a gate way 3ds, but he seems like it is bad some times. Is sky 3ds better than gate way 3ds?

Oh well - you should at least try to find the answer yourself before asking. You are lazy, and that's why people give snarky comments. Get informed about what each solution does (GW or SKY3DS), decide what you need, and you have your personal answer. Check out this thread for more information.

S

Sanic

The End of the Forum, that place where all the pointless threads go.
A very nice place to make jokes like this thread perhaps.
Th is isn't pointless.if pointless threads go their, then no one will see this, and I want to see what is better.

S

Sanic

Oh well - you should at least try to find the answer yourself before asking. Get informed about what each solution does (GW or SKY3DS), decide what you need, and you have your personal answer. Check out this thread for more information.
I did look it up. It seems gate way 3ds can do more, but sky 3ds is popular and I want a card. But my brother won't let me use his gate way 3ds and he says I won't be able to use it because it is hard to use.

S

Sanic

Oh well - you should at least try to find the answer yourself before asking. You are lazy, and that's why people give snarky comments. Get informed about what each solution does (GW or SKY3DS), decide what you need, and you have your personal answer. Check out this thread for more information.
Also when is a link to the thread

Sorry to correct you, but whatever it may tell about the GBATemp community, the most active threads are all in the EOF.
They are. I guess I will post another post over there.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
He's right - the gateway is relatively hard to use. The Sky3DS is much simpler, but it also has much less features. That's really all there is to it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did look it up. It seems gate way 3ds can do more, but sky 3ds is popular and I want a card. But my brother won't let me use his gate way 3ds and he says I won't be able to use it because it is hard to use.

It is not hard to use unless you are severely brain damaged.
But it DOES NOT work with firmware above 9.2.
Take this into consideration:
  • FW > 9.2 Only Sky3DS works
  • FW <= 9.2 Both GW3DS and Sky3DS works
Now, make you own decision, read how it works.
If you can't understand the manuals from GW and the tutorials in this forum, anyway, perhaps it is too hard for you to use.

EDIT: And if you have a specific question about functionality, requirements, features or whatever, just ask about that, but don't ask something as nonobjective as "which one is better"... It is like asking what is better apples or bananas?

S

Sanic

It is not hard to use unless you are severely brain damaged.
But it DOES NOT work with firmware above 9.2.
Take this into consideration:
  • FW > 9.2 Only Sky3DS works
  • FW <= 9.2 Both GW3DS and Sky3DS works
Now, make you own decision, read how it works.
If you can't understand the manuals from GW and the tutorials in this forum, anyway, perhaps it is too hard for you to use.
My new 3ds xl is on 9.0 and he says stuff about dot CIA and dot 3ds and nav ram or something and patching and zelda launchers and he has like 3 sid cards and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqoIMLQTzE