ROM Hack what is better? G6 lite or EZ Flash 4 lite?

bonethugs1999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the ds homebrew scene and I am finally going to buy a flash cart and passme combo for my ds lite. But which flash cart is better between G6 lite and ez flash 4 lite. I don't want anything at all to stick out of my lite so I narrowed it down to these two. G6 lite is supposed to be compatible with more types of passme's but EZ flash 4 uses micro sd cards for expandible memory plus easy to use.

So here is what I want to know?

Which one of these flash carts is better all around?

and,

What types of passme's work with these?

Please keep in mind that I am not tech savvy with these at all and its been a while since I used my gba flash cart.

thanks a bunch

sirdaver

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am new to the ds homebrew scene and I am finally going to buy a flash cart and passme combo for my ds lite. But which flash cart is better between G6 lite and ez flash 4 lite. I don't want anything at all to stick out of my lite so I narrowed it down to these two. G6 lite is supposed to be compatible with more types of passme's but EZ flash 4 uses micro sd cards for expandible memory plus easy to use.

So here is what I want to know?

Which one of these flash carts is better all around?

and,

What types of passme's work with these?

Please keep in mind that I am not tech savvy with these at all and its been a while since I used my gba flash cart.

thanks a bunch

USE THE SEARCH. Many good people have taken the time to answer all of these questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2