FullgoreEXE

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just want a simple, efficent piece of flashing hardware.. I have the normal DS (not the lite), and was wondering which would be best (G6, Supercard, etc).. Also, could someone please list everything I'd need to get? Thanks in advance.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how about you read the guides in the front page? it's right on the front page to the left where all reviews of seperate devices list pros and cons of each device. You'd most likely be looking at a supercard mini sd, m3 mini sd, g6, or ezflash4. Go take a quick read and determine which passme option is best for you.

FullgoreEXE

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I checked some of them out and most of them seem to be not all that good.. The lite versions are better but I don't have a DS lite and I'm not sure what to do.. I'm looking for a cheap card that gives me not-so excessive memory (4 ds games on at once sounds amazing enough) that wont go bad on me. I think SC is the way to go, but which SC should i get?

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SuperCard miniSD is the best flashcart for the DS Phat that aesthetically looks the best and has the best performance and compatibility. It’s also very cheap and will serve you well!

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
newegg does not ship to canada unfortunately..

And I know they won't change their shipping policy because they make enough money from their American consumers without having the hassle of dealing with customs and international screwups

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here