What is Arome going to be?

linkchidori

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For a few months now, i´ve seen people discussing about a thing called "Aroma", which is supposed to be a Wii U enviroment in development, however, i can´t really find a proper description of what Aroma is and what it is supposed to do. Maybe my question is a bit out of place, but im really curious, what is Aroma going to be?, it is a new CFW?, a new exploit?, it is different from the recently launched Tiramisu?, which advantages will bring to the current homebrew scene?. I hoped my questions are not annoying, thanks!

Reactions: jeannotte

Skindredas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hello,

Yes it would be interesting if someone could explain what Aroma is in simple terms.

It is something like full CFW like we have on PS3?

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Its birth is foretold. It will descend from its rightful dwelling on a higher plane down to Earth to carouse with us mere mortals. Along the way we will be corrected from all of our erroneous ways and see the light in the sense intended as we start an era of currently unimaginable wealth and abundance with satisfaction for all. Ignorance will fall from the eyes of all in the presence of such magnificence. Even staunch sinners will repent as they recognize the error of their ways. The truly select will know they are saved as they celebrate and congratulate for holding the faith.

Can you smell the Aroma in the air?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: