What is a user that you still remember to this day?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,325
  • Replies 108
  • Likes 7

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember there was a bunch of drama a year or two ago over some guy on here who gave away hack/exploit info to Nintendo for their bounty program and it screwed over a bunch of homebrew devs on here so everyone got pissed at him.

Then he spent all the money he got for snitching on a MACBOOK of all things. Wish I remembered his name. I remember he had a mii for his pfp, what a loser.
I remember that, what a travesty.

Reactions: Seliph

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Toni Plutonij.
I miss Toni Plutonij :sad:
I honestly miss a lot of the members that were active when I first joined, like Vulpes Abnocto (still have him on Discord though :wub:,) Guild McCommunist, Ace Gunman, Densetsu (:cry:,) WildWon, and Bubsy Bobcat (still have her on Discord :wub:,) and so many others.

Reactions: mthrnite

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Off the top of my head: Guild McCommunist and Gahars.

But there was one guy...I had to look it up...I think he was DacoTaco, but I'm not sure.

Anyway: he worked on a mod of preloader (priiloader), and posted publicly about progress.

And then all of the sudden: nothing. It was as if he fell off the face of the earth. I admit I first checked the forums to see if there ware progress, but after a while it got to me personally. I mean...while good, priiloader is "just" a piece of homebrew software. I was worried about what might have happened to him personally that he stopped all communications so suddenly.
In a way, I still am, as I never found out what happened. That's what can happen on the internet: if something IRL happens, posting (anonymously) on a forum is the least of your concerns. But to the others, it's kind of hard to guess what has happened...

Last edited by Taleweaver,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Monkat, coolness, Tagzard, Sausage head, TaeWong.. The list goes on and on.

Edit: those are the banned ones I remember.
Members that left, I can go on for hours...

Reactions: VinsCool

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the one i remember was called : gahars
pretty punny guy too...LOL

Off the top of my head: Guild McCommunist and Gahars.

But there was one guy...I had to look it up...I think he was DacoTaco, but I'm not sure.

Anyway: he worked on a mod of preloader (priiloader), and posted publicly about progress.

And then all of the sudden: nothing. It was as if he fell off the face of the earth. I admit I first checked the forums to see if there ware progress, but after a while it got to me personally. I mean...while good, priiloader is "just" a piece of homebrew software. I was worried about what might have happened to him personally that he stopped all communications so suddenly.
In a way, I still am, as I never found out what happened. That's what can happen on the internet: if something IRL happens, posting (anonymously) on a forum is the least of your concerns. But to the others, it's kind of hard to guess what has happened...
I miss @Gahars so much.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
BoneMonkey.
<-- See my custom title.
MF8LGoF.jpg

Old timers only ;O;
I had purged this from my mind, thanks for reminding me :angry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there