What if today was your last day?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are a terrible band who write terrible middle of the road music. They have no redeeming quality.

They do however enjoy a lot of success. Like Coldplay. Yet they are utter shit. Like Coldplay.

Tl;dr: Nickleback and Coldplay are shit.
No, I respect your opinion, but I respectfully disagree on this one (Coldplay on the other hand). Nickelback may enjoy a lot of success, and by extension many of their songs are absolute garbage, some of their songs are absolutely brilliant with excellent messages and other aspects. Gotta Be Somebody, If Today Were Your Last Day, Photograph, How You Remind Me, and many other songs teach you to let go, look towards the future and other great inspirational topics. In fact each album has at least one of these songs in it.

Oh and I don't care if you like Nickelback or not, this isn't a Nickelback Circlehate topic. Go find somewhere else to have a forceful opinion and stay on topic you wankers.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta Be Somebody, If Today Were Your Last Day, Photograph, How You Remind Me, and many other songs teach you to let go, look towards the future and other great inspirational topics.
You're a smart man, Sterling. Hopefully smart enough to recognize that you don't actually learn anything from Nickelback. They may have a few songs that lyrically connect with a few of your own personal ideas and beliefs. But I pray you are not taking them as life advice...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're a smart man, Sterling. Hopefully smart enough to recognize that you don't actually learn anything from Nickelback. They may have a few songs that lyrically connect with a few of your own personal ideas and beliefs. But I pray you are not taking them as life advice...
Life advice? No, not even close. If I were doing that I'd be anorexic and abuse drugs (Rockstar) and much, much more sexually active (more than half of their songs). Rather like you said many of them reinforce my pre-existing ideology and even inspire new ones.

You guys are terrible. What if you didn't just fucking think about Nickelback on your last day? How would you live the damn day then. Jesus fucking Christ.

Reactions: gifi4 and retKHAAAN
D

Deleted-236924

In my grief, I would go to Egypt. Because that's what people do when they're grieving. They go to Egypt.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would spend my last day with the people I love...

So...
sticker,375x360.png

:P

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They are a terrible band who write terrible middle of the road music. They have no redeeming quality.

They do however enjoy a lot of success. Like Coldplay. Yet they are utter shit. Like Coldplay.

Tl;dr: Nickleback and Coldplay are shit.
Opinions, they are all so funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse