What if there is Golden Sun 4 in 3DS or future nintendo game system?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by bradzx, Jul 13, 2013.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I did look up some research about Golden Sun series and I notice some of them said MIGHT be new Golden Sun on 3DS. I didn't pass Dark Dawn yet. If they might will release Golden Sun 4, then what is penny of your thought? My thought, I will be happy to get it somehow and love to see new chapter of Golden Sun. Also I notice something missing about Dark Dawn. I notice 5 characters that didn't tell who is their wife or husband. How did they get kid if there is nothing to tell about mother or father?

Look at the picture below here.

[​IMG]

You can see ? mark on it. Which mean, this game in Dark Dawn didn't tell who is it. So it might have chance for Golden Sun 4 to tell about family and see who are they mother or father.

So tell me your thought about this picture or Golden Sun 4.

2. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    [​IMG]

3. Ace Overclocked

Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Jul 30, 2010
    Italy
    Somewhere
    We all know that Jenna is Matthew's mother.
    And there's a high chance Piers could be Amiti's father.

4. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    If it is true, then why they didn't mention in game? That make people get confuse easily if they didn't tell or mention it.

5. Ace Overclocked

Jul 30, 2010
    Italy
    Somewhere
    I'm pretty sure they did mention it in game, and in GS1/2 they focused on Isaac and Jenna's romance quite a bit.

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Because a loose end in a story immediately means there's going to be a sequel. That, and it's not like there aren't any famous stories about orphans who did not know who their parents were... or stories where introducing the parents just wouldn't benefit the overall plot. :P

The way I see it, there's definitely going to be a Golden Sun sequel at some point, but the "when" is only up to Nintendo and Camelot.

Gahars and Ace Overclocked like this.
  7. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Really? Damn, I need replay. Lol. Wait, say what?! How come that I didn't notice between Jenna and Isaac?

Like I said, I didn't pass Dark Dawn so I don't know what kind ending they have to tell. But I will see it myself in the ending. Yeah, you are right. Nintendo and Camelot have a choice to decision.

8. Ace Overclocked

Jul 30, 2010
    Italy
    Somewhere
    I guess you didn't pay much attention and just spent your time button mashing :P

9. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    Oh I do read. But if I play again and again, I just do skipping because I know what happen.

10. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Forget the parents. I'm hoping the new Golden Sun introduces a new Golden Son.