what if i go online with CUSB loader and other questions?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by cameron26, Sep 26, 2010.

1. cameron26
    OP

Newcomer cameron26 Member

United States
    What if i go online? also imn useing the Configurable USB loaderr. The one that came with mod mii. Seems like the best one.. Also my usb hdd gets hot is that normal? How long should i be playing games untill i need to give it a rest? Can i buy a usb fan for it and or just put a reg fan will do?

2. PPSainity

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    This depends on what your USB Drive's Manufacturer says. If the temperature is outside of the recommended operation values then yes you need to let it cool down or find some way of improving the ventilation. If you keep the drive stored within a closed A/V cabinet or stand of some sort you should relocate it to a more open location.

Just to be sure, it is your USB Hard Drive that is getting warm, and not your Wii correct?

-[]D

3. cameron26
    OP

Newcomer cameron26 Member

United States
    Ya I'm psyched about going online. Does this mean I need f codes? How do I get them? How do find mine?

Yes my hdd gets a little warm. It's a wd 320 USB.

What are some good games to play o line I hear monster hunter 3 is good.

4. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    [​IMG]

People/N00bs who can't live with the risk of getting banned, shouldn't hack their console. Simple as that. Especially people who only want to pirate, like you.
    • You'll be banned if you cheat online (at least for now, maybe they'll change it?).
    • For the HD, yup, small HDs like that will get a little warm, nothing to worry about.
    • About the Fan: Lol? That wouldn't work, so forget it (and you don't need it anyways)...
    • For which games to play Online, see here, and take your pick(s): OMG, DA INTERNETZ!
    • For the Codes: Depends on the game, for most games you don't need one and can play with random strangers, for other games you need the codes from your friends, and for other games you can chat if you exchange codes. Have a look at the manual where to find them, or search in the menu for it.

5. PPSainity

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada
    Nowhere do I see anyone mention anything relating to piracy in the above posts.... Where is this coming from? Are you assuming that if anyone uses a USB Loader they are a pirate? What if they own all the games on the HDD? Please keep your politics out of the threads that have nothing to do with them or just make a new anti-piracy thread if you must. [​IMG]

-[]D

6. CarbonX13

Member CarbonX13 GBAtemp 台灣人

Taiwan
    There's no issue in going online, as long as you don't use Ocarina codes. Your friend code will be automatically assigned when you first go online on your chosen game.

The USB HDD getting hot will be an issue depending on your manufacturer. Mine runs perfectly, and doesn't get hot when playing, but yours may be different. Sometimes it may be better to purchase a USB HDD from a better manufacturer, due to the better quality, you'll likely not have overheating issues.