What if AuReiNand or similar could load from Nand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dekuleon, Apr 8, 2016.

1. dekuleon
    OP

dekuleon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    dekuleon is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 1, 2010
    Brazil
    where the wind makes the curve
    Isn't it possible?

I mean, I have some friends who say "oh no without the SD the 3DS wouldn't turn on!", and I don't see any problem with that.

But what is blocking the possibility of installing the payloads and files needed inside the 3DS's Nand?

2. Lucknell

Lucknell Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    United States
    Limited nand space there isn't much more room for improvement

3. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    theoretically yes
    you are, you silly man here you are with a concept/complaint(?) without putting in the work shame . . . .

ok now for my real answer . . . it likely already exist in the fashion you want . . . just not publicly. remember hackers dont normally release there work until after its blocked or until they have something better (for there own personal use.) (i remember last year reading many threads about how the salt team had what we only dreamed about . . . now we as well have quote "true sysnand cfw" bla bla bla) my point is dude you are preaching to the quire we have always wanted . . . better ______ but most of us can only wait

or in short que sabe sabe

4. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    In theory, yes. It doesn't require that much space to run an CFW. Although updating it would be a real hassle.

LinkFan16 likes this.