What (if any) advantages are there to using ninjhax2.5 on 9.2?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by BrewinGuy3ds, Oct 29, 2015.

1. BrewinGuy3ds
    OP

BrewinGuy3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    I have a 9.2 o3ds (which I haven't touched in quite a while, since the ninjhax1 release...am just getting back into things here) and I'm wondering if there's any reason to use ninjhax2.5 or one of the derivatives of it? From what I gather the advantage is only on n3ds but I might be wrong on that.

2. farias0

farias0 Whatever

Sep 29, 2015
    Brazil
    If you're asking the difference between ninjahax 1.0 and 2.5: Better compatibility, more RAM, less bugs, printscreen, sleep mode, firmware spoofing for apps, fanpatching, and some more that I don't remember now.

If you're asking the advantage of using ninjahax if you have access to CFWs: You can use .3dsx-only homebrews. And I don't know if CFWs allow printscreen, if they don't one more plus.

3. rotebrotobias

rotebrotobias GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 31, 2015
    Yes there are advantages with ninjhax 2.5 on 9.2. It's much faster and you're able to launch cfw now.

4. iKlikla

iKlikla Member

Newcomer
    Oct 12, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Also: Sleepmode now does not result in a blackscreen

rotebrotobias likes this.
  5. Ripper00420

Ripper00420 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 5, 2013
    United States
    what we should be asking is... is there any disadvantages like emulators that dont work or save editors like SVDT?

Kelton2 likes this.