What i think wiiu's menue schould look like

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by tOaO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. tOaO
    OP

tOaO Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2013
    I actually pretty dislike the menue nintendo made for the wiiu. Everything just feels out of place for me. So i think the menue schould be more seperated. Having the virtual console games right next to wiiu games and applications is just not a good thing. I really think this should be more seperated. So i made some concept art how i would more enjoy the system. This is just some pretty dirty copy & paste and i'm not a designer or anything so its not perfect at all :P. So maybe you guys can do better?
    I also ran out of ideas how the n64 snes and nes tab should look like (and the nes tab is obviously a joke :D). I also ofc know that there arent any gc or n64 titles yet for the wii u but i think big n will at least update the wii n64 vc titles and rerelease them for wiiu. There should also be at least one more tab for Applications. So what do you guys think? wiiu.png wii.png gc.png 64.png snes.png nes.png

clarky and marcioap1 like this.
  2. Slartibartfast42

Slartibartfast42 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2013
    United States
    most people wouldn't like this. Why don't you just reorganize your channels on your wii u and call it a day? You know you can rearrange them, and there are several pages.

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    yeah too bad you can't add custom themes like the wii i want my goth theme back...

4. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    Seems a waste of space when you buy one or two N64 games and it only takes a tiny portion of an entire screen.