Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heyy guys wats up alrifght ill get straight to the point
I heard that the PS3 Glitchs and i didnt just hear that from 1 person d
and i also heard that the "CORE" PS 3 wont work with the PSP Only the Better 1 would
Is this true ?
blink.gif

rofl2.gif
OO and a Happy Thanx Givin
rofl2.gif

R u gonna GIVE or TAKE hehehhee
wink.gif

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heyy guys wats up alrifght ill get straight to the point
I heard that the PS3 Glitchs and i didnt just hear that from 1 person d
and i also heard that the "CORE" PS 3 wont work with the PSP Only the Better 1 would
Is this true ?
blink.gif

rofl2.gif
OO and a Happy Thanx GivinÂ
rofl2.gif

R u gonna GIVE or TAKE hehehhee
wink.gif

Comeon guys these are launch systems what do you expect.. The Xbox360 and the Wii had and are having issues

PS3-PSP connectivity requires the PS3 to have Wi-fi since thats only in the 60gb version at the moment of course remote play wont work
No doubt sony will release a wi-fi dongle or simply add support for those already out there

And scorpin200 Im pretty sure that they've released 13 versions because they've sold 120 million of them. Might as well refine it along the way as newer and cheaper components come along (And also to stop mod chips and the independence exploit from working)

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Soo wat does that mean?....... not to buy a PS3 right now ?Â
dry.gif

1 year warranty for the win (Wasn't the XBox360 warranty only 6 months??)

In the end with any system its all boils down to luck. For example my PS2 is a European launch system and its still working perfectly..

If your worried that something might happen with your system then yeah don't buy it right now but don't just base your decision not to get it based on something someone has claimed on the internet (And yes the majority of times the issues are made up and far far less systems are actually breaking than people report on message boards). I think I've seen about 2 legit case's of PS3s breaking down both got in contact with sony and were promised new systems in about 10 days.. Not a bad turn over.

Personally I'm going to wait till the PS3 is released here in Ireland (Which knowing Sony will be next September) so I can have a valid warranty. Will have the Wii to tide me over till then I guess..

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It means, wait, let the manufacturers work out all their problems so that 3 years later, when the system is dying out everything is finally fixed.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually what you say is right somewhat...the only way for the PSP to communicate is through the Wifi connection wirelessly. Since only the 60GB version has Wifi, it can connect wirelessly...however, with the 20GB version the PSP can connect directly through USB via included USB cable.

eripley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ign even said that sony is loosing $250 per unit for the 60gig version of the ps3. xbox 360 is making money at $450 or whatever it is priced at and I dont know about the wii. Im sure there is profit or at least breaking even.

Red_Dragon_JPN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay now who would be stupid enough to know that they are gonna lose money and still do it , i think there is something behide all of this

i agree with you there.... what kind of massive company that's been in the industry for eon's, do something as overwelmingly stupid as that.... i can smell bullshit around... and it's coming from you guys

eripley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay now who would be stupid enough to know that they are gonna lose money and still do it , i think there is something behide all of this

i agree with you there.... what kind of massive company that's been in the industry for eon's, do something as overwelmingly stupid as that.... i can smell bullshit around... and it's coming from you guys

it you two guys who are the stupid ones.

they do it to sell consoles because people that buy the consoles will have to drop $69 a game.
They will make it up if you buy 4-5 games and after that its profit.

open your ears and eyes before you open your mouths.

Its actually smart business win you think about it. The prices of the consoles will go down as time progresses. Games wont.

microsoft lost money on every xbox they sold. I think sony lost money on every ps2 as well unit it was in its 3rd year. Sony still looses money on every psp as well.

Do your research!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on