Homebrew What Hax works for 10.3?

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Great, now i can't use browserhax or themehax... I wasn't happy that Nintendo have patched those two haxes.

Are there any new haxes which works for 10.3? (beside Cubic Ninja exploit)

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
N3DS? Well, does it work for O3DS?

Update: Ok, i was just reading how to do oot3dhax but it wipe all of the data and is there any way that i can restore all of that data?

Last edited by Marco_Buns,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but unless you constantly want to switch saves to access homebrew (which is only an option if you do have powersave), you really dont get around wasting a copy of oot. since the last update, the hack also takes all 6 savestates, before you'd still get like one save left to play with.

all in all, save up some money, buy a second oot. or save some more and get cubic ninja

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Plenty on this forum. Just search.

Technically speaking it isn't because it can also be installed with a R4i Save Dongle (links to ShopTemp) or PowerSaves (links to codejunkies)
Also, If you own a cart and have access to homebrew on another console (or have a friend that does), you can use that said console to set OoTHax on your cart so that it works on your other one.

As @Clydefrosch said, it's a pain to switch saves all the time and it's only possible if you own a powersave. You'd better back it up (in case you found another entrypoint) then say goodbye for good to your playthrough.

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
But are there any other games that can access to homebrew? I once saw a video that one guy got into homebrew with Kingdom Hearts 3D.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know of this one, do you still have the link to the video ?

There is Ironfall : Invasion (IronHax) that works the same way but it requires older versions that aren't downloadable anymore since it has been patched in the newest one. That means Nintendo knows how to patch this kind of entrypoint, so though ther may be other games that allow it it's not likely that another one is released.

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Also i think i wouldn't get my hand on Cubic Ninja. That game have got more expensive when the exploit came and also it's more likely that i won't find it any local stores. Worst part is that Ninjhax is the only stand alone exploit to access homebrew :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi