Homebrew What Hax works for 10.3?

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also i think i wouldn't get my hand on Cubic Ninja. That game have got more expensive when the exploit came and also it's more likely that i won't find it any local stores. Worst part is that Ninjhax is the only stand alone exploit to access homebrew :/

Hacking isn't for the poor. This is a very expensive hobby. You also never know if the money you spent will be wasted when they find ways to block whatever you paid money to overcome.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I got mine back when the price was down with tubehax and such. Just happened to have money on my amazon account.
Ironhax ( if you have the 1.1 or 1.0 already downloaded)
Cubic Ninja
LoZOoT
Smash bros (demo from the eshop works,but you need a computer with linux and a lot of work to launch it every time)

D

Deleted-236924

Ironhax ( if you have the 1.1 or 1.0 already downloaded)
Cubic Ninja
LoZOoT
Smash bros (demo from the eshop works,but you need a computer with linux and a lot of work to launch it every time)
They actually patched out the Smash demo, so it won't work anymore. It was already highly unstable and might as well not have been functional at all anyway.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
They actually patched out the Smash demo, so it won't work anymore. It was already highly unstable and might as well not have been functional at all anyway.

Demo wasn't patched - it never worked to begin with. The demo cannot read from the SD card, which is standard. It can also not load from the URL due to caching issues.

D

Deleted-236924

Demo wasn't patched - it never worked to begin with. The demo cannot read from the SD card, which is standard. It can also not load from the URL due to caching issues.
It was theoretically possible if the bug that prevented it from working was fixed, but then they updated the demo and apparently completely blocked the exploit at all.
I don't think it would even attempt to load up the payload anymore, when it used to, but crashed afterwards.

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok i am not getting a r4i around Christmas and i am wondering if i could possibly run homebrew on that? (I know i complete idiot)

D

Deleted-236924

DS has Gameyob which is nearly as good as its 3DS version, nesDS which is pretty good especially since someone went back and picked it back up a while ago.
SNEmulDS is okay for emulating SNES, surprisingly fast, but really innacurate (lots of graphical glitches in many games in my experience.)

You are however limited to DS screen size when running in DS mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1