what happned to all the old posts?

• Thread starter youll
  • Start date
  • Views 1,620
  • Replies 12
Y

youll

OP
I was just looking through the GBA devices and Utilities forum for some of my old posts and I realized.....

they're gone!!

what happened to them?
why is everything from before February 26th gone?

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
oh yeah ... you are too fast Tempest
wink.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oh yeah ... you are too fast Tempest
wink.gif
Well, I try. It's all part of the Ninja gig, really. I appear without herald, strike fast where needed to accomplish the task at hand, and vanish into the night without a trace...

okay, enough of that. I just happened to notice it while getting a link off of the "custom title" thread. But that sounds less cool.

-Tempest out.-

Tigerbite

KiLLaRoMs
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
Tempest...remember when I said I would find you making a mistake one day...well I think I finally did!

QUOTE said:
Well, I try. It's all part of the Ninja gig, really. I appear without herald, strike fast where needed to accomplish the task at hand, and vanish into the night without a trace...

okay, enough of that. I just happened to notice it while getting a link off of the "custom title" thread. But that sounds less cool.

-Tempest out.-

Wanna zoom in a little closer?

QUOTEokay, enough of that. I just happened to notice it while getting a link off of the "custom title" thread. But that sounds less cool.

Is that close enough, or should I zoom into the work "okay"
Why you ask? Because it isn't capitalized! All letters at the beginning of a sentence is supposed to be capitalized! HaHa, you made a mistake, and I found it, haha, I WIN!!!

P.S.
If you say okay wasn't the beginning of a sentence, just the continuation of the sentence above it, I still got you, want to know how? Because if you end something with 3 dots (...) and you skip some lines, you are supposed to add 3 dots (...) in front of the word.

E.G.
(without a trace...

...okay)

See I'm smarter then you and I win, you lose, haha, I am the greatest there ever was! HaHaHaHa!

I'm sorry, I was happy, but now the joy is over. =p

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The matter of the elipsis (...) is flexible, if you haven't noticed by now. It illustrates a pause, as does skipping a line. The resuming set isn't neccessary.

I think I may have slipped up nonetheless -- Why did Fusion Master have to bump this...?

You'll note I never claim to be perfect, here or in any other thread. Still, good one finding that one mistake.

Want me to count yours?
tongue.gif

-Tempest out.-

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would have thought you would have removed them kivan....

Since around then we still had rom links.

So did you delete them or just leave them?
The old threads that used to have rom links are still around with the exception of those in the rom request section which was completely removed. Also, all the rom links have been removed as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi