Hacking What happens if you uninstall the uninstaller channel with the uninsta

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe the uninstaller is loaded into memory so it'll probably remove it fine.

However, I might be wrong so don't take any chances based on what I've said.

If I was you I would remove the uninstaller channel via an ELF (using the new homebrew channel or the TP exploit).

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you know if you type Google into Google you can actually break the internet!?
I'm pretty sure that's not true...
No, in all seriousness, you can break the internet

Sorry, though I'd just quote one of my favourite shows (The IT Crowd) seeing as it reminded of it lol. As for the actual question, I'm not totally sure, though I should think it is fine until you reset the Wii and it'll be gone as you expect. I expect the channel runs in some kind of temporary form in the Wii memory while it's being run, much like a PC.

Of course, I could be wrong, so check first.

jayparadox

Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
It's completely safe to do that. I've done it many times
tongue.gif

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure you'll create a tear in the space-time continuum and probably form a black hole.

Raganook

Raganook
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trent_fox said:
I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure you'll create a tear in the space-time continuum and probably form a black hole.

Not quite. I did it the other day, and to my knowledge, no black holes have formed. However, I now constantly have to deal with my unself causing mischief, who most certainly spawned from the unreality I created when attempting this perilous feat.

(I've done this before, it's 100% safe. Channel will uninstall normally Also, if you too find yourself face-to-face with your unself, know they fear nothing more than the scent of oreo cookies. Arm yourself my friend!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Ophelia_Later @ Ophelia_Later: cuz they hit like pellets