what happens if you install more then 300 cias

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by SoslanVanWieren, Mar 24, 2017.

1. SoslanVanWieren
    OP

SoslanVanWieren GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2017
    Australia
    Can you still boot them via fbi

2. W4T4R1

W4T4R1 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2014
    Italy
    Yup, from what I know when you exceed 300 installed titles they won't show up but you can still launch the through FBI (even though I still don't understand how someone can install so many titles)

Hyoretsu likes this.
  3. coder65535

coder65535 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    VC injects.

Folders and badges count against that limit, too.

I'm at ~150 with almost no VC injects (but a bad "install anything that looks cool" habit...)

4. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2015
    United States
    especially on an o3ds, you need VC injects to play, because very few other emulators work well on it. even the ones that are supposedly pefect are not, in my experience.

5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Cause people intentionally buy huge memory cards and don't know how to delete stuff they don't want anymore. If they had smaller cards like nintendo suggested, no way would they be having so many at one time. (That and probably cause of freeshop) Seriously is freeshop, i bet anyone that no one has actually spent enough money to actually fill the 300 limit.:mellow:

6. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Just don't press the home button when launching CIAs from FBi unless you want to lose all your progress ;)