what happened to..

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you think you could make your topic posts more meaningful? You always have some word with a trail in the topic title which says nothing about the content of the post. Couldn't you just have posted "What happened to the "users reading" topic table" or something of that variety. It's not the first time either. I try to find posts where I can perhaps try to help someone or add something to a topic (I don't always, but I do try), reading "x..." is about as useful as rabies

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why was it disabled?

do you think you could make your topic posts more meaningful? You always have some word with a trail in the topic title which says nothing about the content of the post. Couldn't you just have posted "What happened to the "users reading" topic table" or something of that variety. It's not the first time either. I try to find posts where I can perhaps try to help someone or add something to a topic (I don't always, but I do try), reading "x..." is about as useful as rabies

Calm down.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Disabled at the moment, should come back.
Kinda like that guy from your avatar
smile.gif

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why was it disabled?

Calm down.

I am calm, you're the one that nearly broke your wii - emergency over?

On topic: I think they may have left it off just in case the shit hit the fan with Mario Galaxy and other releases. It wasn't much of panic though, so we may seem them back again soon

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why was it disabled?

Calm down.

Mate, i was panicking over breaking a £180 console not over a topic title

lol

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It bugs the hell out of me when I have to click to find out what it is as well. Unless it is in the testing area, cause then you know it will be good.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why was it disabled?

Calm down.

Mate, i was panicking over breaking a £180 console not over a topic title

lol

I'm not panicking, I'm calm, you seem to insist I am otherwise. As for your Wii, well it's not really yours is it, didn't your mum buy it for you? Or does she only get angry at things you've bought with your own hard earned money?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s