ROM Hack What happened to the pokemon hack screening thread

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The idea of the screening thread was to get people to post in it and then if they were deemed to be a project of some potential to actually finish it would be split off. The first post probably made it and the splitting function of the forums is quite fiddly so the wrong button was probably clicked and the wrong things went into the wrong places giving what has happened now.

Pokemon hack screening can still be considered to be in effect though so please be patient as we get things back in order (it should not be too long).

Reactions: 5 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the topic is lock so now we can hack pokemon and posting our own thread :(
Please don't.
There are way too many pointless pokemon "hacking" threads already that pretty much do nothing or go no where. That thread was the best thing to happen to the scene since Wood R4. From what I can tell, people abused it to talk about their "hacks" instead of posting information about their "hacks", updating their post, and leaving it at that. The thread wasn't made as recruitment center or a, "do my hack for me" thread, it was made to screen hacks to make sure they were actually worth making a thread over.

Reactions: 5 people

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't be! Without that thread the forums will run red with shitty pokéhacks!! I'm going to go cower under my desk now. :ninja:
stock-illustration-3859760-hiding-under-desk.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr