R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
What happened to R4DS original? I remember when I bought mine from amazon before they were banned. Now you can't even buy from shoptemp and they cheapest UK seller is sold out :( does anyone know the best place to buy genuine R4DS cards?

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Yeah I am aware that it wouldn't run on dsi, I was going to buy one for someone. It is interesting that there is a 1:1 clone though :ninja:. That R4i gold looks pretty good, I'll look into it thanks :)

How about this one? Is this one worth buying; is it compatible with Wood?

Peter Gatens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I am aware that it wouldn't run on dsi, I was going to buy one for someone. It is interesting that there is a 1:1 clone though :ninja:. That R4i gold looks pretty good, I'll look into it thanks :)

Here is the one you need. It is compatible with wood!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Here is the one you need. It is compatible with wood!
I would not suggest gamekool. The few times I have bought from them, my shipping took forever and they even screwed up my address.
I would suggest this site, I just bought from them recently and can confirm that they ship very quickly and the card is real. Plus it's cheaper.

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='CatBoy'], how long did it take to ship? I just ordered an r4i gold and an 8gig sdhc from there

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The R4 is pretty much no longer in production, there is a 1.1 clone, but I suggest going with the R4i Gold from this site. It works with Wood R4, SDHC, and DSi/3DS (just playing DS Roms that is)

I can vouch for zhuzhuchina, i'm in the UK and i received a flashcart from them in just over a week.

If i didn't find a good UK site then i would still be using them now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, sleeping