Homebrew What happened to Portal3ds?

spookysalad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when this was everywhere, but the github hasn't been updated in more than a year, and it only says alpha stage, but it isn't even compiled. Did it get cancelled?

Reactions: Exavold

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when this was everywhere, but the github hasn't been updated in more than a year, and it only says alpha stage, but it isn't even compiled. Did it get cancelled?
It was mainly a proof of concept. Aperture science ds was a much better version of you want to try it. I believe older versions of twloader could run it, though ever since ndsbootstrap was introduced it started giving a white screen. If you have a ds flashcart though it runs flawlessly.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basically what @Giodude said.
plus, software gets snubbed as soon as nobody sees the need to continue it. but realistically speaking, being that its open sourced anyone could continue it

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've compiled it, and there are forks of it updated to compile w/ the latest CTRULIB. Buggy as hell tho. If someone wants the latest compiled they can have it, although it really isn't hard to compile. Just download CTRULIB from the same date of the last commit.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was mainly a proof of concept. Aperture science ds was a much better version of you want to try it. I believe older versions of twloader could run it, though ever since ndsbootstrap was introduced it started giving a white screen. If you have a ds flashcart though it runs flawlessly.
The TWLoader version doesn't matter. It's the nds-bootstrap version.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte