What happened to our dear, friendly user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can anyone tell me what happened to that poor guy who wanted to be banned, as a joke, to test what it feels like?
Is it formally but not actually banned? Or has he really been?
How come he hasn't been allowed to come back yet?
Personally, I'm a little put out by this fact. This was a place that gave him some serenity and an opportunity to socialize, and made him feel good and accepted. I am petitioning for him to be welcomed back among us.
Thanks.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Generally speaking, if someone asks for their account to be banned, all they have to do is ask to be unbanned to come back. If they haven't been unbanned, then chances are they don't want to come back yet. Not like we're sitting here actively preventing the person from returning.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to bring this topic up again. Yesterday the person in question tried to register here with another username and posted in the "introductions" section, and on his profile he even apologized to us, but he was banned again and his thread was closed.
How come? I don't think he said anything offensive in that thread.
Also, if he asked to be banned as a joke a while ago, why can't he come back? Or is he not allowed for some reason?
I certainly don't want to question your decisions. I'd just like to understand what's going on and, if possible, try to help him.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Publicly whining and begging to be banned/suspended will be ignored by staff.
The guy got banned due to him ban evading 2 previously banned accounts, the new account that popped up got banned for ban evasion.

Prior to the person getting banned, the person spammed me profile with threats and slander, changed avatar to a NSFW one and tried a nuclear exit.
It worked and simultaneously backfired for him.

Anyway, I'm gonna close this question now as there's nothing much to add to this.
If users want to request a suspension/ban, all they have to do is PM a staff member and something can be worked out.
Please don't be foolish and try to be funny by spamming or breaking rules to get banned, your chances of being allowed back will be slim to none.

Reactions: slaphappygamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls