Hacking What happened to my Wii?

chestermeister21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i have duplicated channels on my wii (news and weather), so i decided to use the channel duplicate remover from wiibrew, so i happily went home and used the program.. while i was waiting for it to do its job, i suddenly noticed it said, "Removing USA News and Forecast channels" crap. i barely had time to turn off the wii. so only the PAL News and Weather channels remain and suddenly, alot of my games now ask for a Software update. a few games remain that didnt ask for it (RE4, Disaster, etc). but fortunately, i have this EYO Game Launcher to play my games and bypass the update. well, i like those little animations on th Disc Channel when u insert the disc, lol. now all i see is this Glowing Wii LOL. Anyone know how to fix my wii? (damn you duplicate channel remover..)

btw, im using backups and have 3.2u with the "Safe 3.3 Update" to use wii shop. tnx
moogle.gif

NPVinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next time, don't shut it off when it's in the middle of something, even if it's something you don't want it to do.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let one of your older games update, all its wanting to do, is replace them channels you removed not your firmware

Use Anytitle delter if you have to to remove the channels, if duplicate remover doesn't work for you

chestermeister21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@WiiBlaster

thanks for the reply man, ill try it when i get home.. which game in particular would you recommend me to use to update the channels?
I sure hope it wont semi-brick my wii...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality