Hacking What happened to my USB drive?

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My USB drive had 2 partitions, one on fat32 with all my files and the other one on wbfs for games. Since I created a small third partition I can't copy games from the PC to the drive, even though USB Loader shows up the games just fine and I can play them and stuff. Later came out NSMBW, so what I did was to create a .wbfs file that would boot from fat32 using configurable usb loader. I played for a week just fine, and today I turn on the wii and my fat partition shows up as a WBFS partition! And my pc can't access the files as it thinks it's wbfs or sth. But then active partition recovery shows up my previous partition just fine! with all my files! WTF is going on?

Thanks for yout help

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
WTF! I had replied to this threaaaad! WTF HAPPENED?

Anyway, yeah my brother skipped school but he says he just played mario 64 on VC, he didn't even boot usb loader. So nobody could have touched it, and all my files and my partition is recognized ok in active partition recovery, but I can't access any file from explorer, and it is recognized as WBFS by configurable usb loader :S:S:S

Any help?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you checked if someone got this kind of problem on the CFG Loader thread..??
huh.gif

Fedex14

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No I haven't... maybe I should? I don't know how to search for it, like I mean, which keywords to use :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku...