OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So today I just download the new 1.6 loader and when I try to play apollo justice, I had only 1 option which was New game and no load game, I checked my sd card and saw the sav file it was there and it was the same name as the nds file, I tried playing around with the system option but no dice. When i tried the other games it was the same problem all New game option and no load game, Help is greatly appreciated.

My last loader was 1.5

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you remember to back up your saves?

Under your settings, you might just have to change the save type. I use .sav, I think you can change it to .nds.sav or something.

megaxz175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just checked and it is set to .sav, also the file name and save name is identical so i don't really know what is the problem here.

EDIT:I found out that some of my gamesaves are workable but when i tested one which was
Kirby dreamland *I think*
It creates another save file identical to my old one
so i will have 2 of
KirbyDreamland.sav 3/7/10
KirbyDreamland.sav 10/9/10
It is a extact same name and file type, Hopefully it gives more information on this problem i have.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I read around in the 1.6RC release topic, apparently AKAIO 1.6 will accept .sav files, but ignores .SAV files.

I have some .SAV files from my old R4 and CycloDS, and .sav files made on my Acekard, that may have been what happened.

megaxz175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay just tried converting to .sav from one game and it worked like a charm and as you said most of my sav was .SAV.
I'm sure going to have fun converting all my sav files
wacko.gif

I owe you my thanks, you really helped me out here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality