what happened to my emunand ):(

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TechyTurtle, Oct 1, 2016.

1. TechyTurtle
    OP

TechyTurtle GBAtemp Regular

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    So I was getting yokai-watch 2 fleshy souls on that iso site and when I finish download I insert my sd into my N3ds. My emunand has all its games deleted (though I still have luma install and can acess it) and menuhax uninstall as well. I Know this is not because of the game but why would this happen? I might request advice if I get stuck but I'm just wondering why this is happening to me and if this is cause of the illuminati:blink:

2. GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher GBAtemp Fan

Jul 1, 2012
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Your PC must have deleted some nice files and archives...

3. TechyTurtle
    OP

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    The things is all my files are there except games menuahx and updates/dlc but there could be more missing

4. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
    Check if they are in Data Management with a cross in them, are they here or not?

Last edited by Clector, Oct 1, 2016
  5. Ominous66521

Ominous66521 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    Are you shure you are in emunand and not auto booted into sysnand with Luma? Hold select on boot and check.

6. gatao30cm

gatao30cm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2016
    Brazil
    I've got a similar error when I was doing the A9LH process. I could access the emunand and even see the theme I applied, but all my games were replaced By an empty space. All I did was take out my SD, deleted all that was in it and copied over again from a backup I had. In my case it was a case of corruption of some file while I was writing it on the SD, I don't know If this could apply to you

7. TechyTurtle
    OP

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    So far that seems like what happening so I'm going to restore my emunand. Does this mean I have to unlink name a avian or is it allready

8. TechyTurtle
    OP

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    MY ASS!
    So I restored my emunand but do I have to unlink it from sysnand again?