Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Just wondering, what happened to KYT? No more sessions?
I liked reading through a few of them. I wasn't active at the time KYT was active, and I once came for some time in July, asked [M] for a session, and coincidentally, I went on vacation the same day he began my session. I only answered once.. My session was an embarassment :'( If only I could have been there :/

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I was third. Must try and dig mine up. From what I have red [M]artin is a college student so it may have been eating into his school work or something .

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
There's been some inside talk about this, and it may not be a bad idea. We've gotten lots of new people around lately, so I think there would be some interesting sessions. I'll speak with [M]artin (the creator of the original) about it and see if he's interested in helming it again. I managed it as well for a while, there is a bit of work involved, so if he's too busy, maybe someone else could take the helm *looks at sinkhead*.

Also, I keep promising to add it to the Wiki, but keep forgetting *looks at sinkhead again*

Also, my living room carpet could really use a good steam-cleaning *looks at sinkhead*

..and I've always wanted a secret passage in the bookcase that leads to the bat cave underneath my mansion *looks at sinkhead*

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Know Your Temps had one member in the spotlight each week whom other members could ask 3 questions. An example would provide clarity, so:
Here's the last session that I helmed, in the first post you can click on the "past sessions" spoiler box to see a list of previous sessions.

edit: the earlier sessions were generally more interesting due to the freshness of the project. As the project got older, the same old questions were being asked, and interest started to wane quite a bit. This was the main reason KYT hasn't resurfaced, but I do think enough time has passed for it to be interesting again.

edit #2: *looks at sinkhead*

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im interested
tongue.gif
i read through them once.. when i was looking a little further back the other day.. i wonder if anyone wants me to be in it
nyanya.gif

EDIT: oh wow, LITTLES UP NEXT
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

EDIT2: nevermind then uhm... MAKE LITTLE DO IT AGAIN !!!!

lulz

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I managed it as well for a while, there is a bit of work involved, so if he's too busy, maybe someone else could take the helm *looks at sinkhead*.

Also, I keep promising to add it to the Wiki, but keep forgetting *looks at sinkhead again*

Also, my living room carpet could really use a good steam-cleaning *looks at sinkhead*

..and I've always wanted a secret passage in the bookcase that leads to the bat cave underneath my mansion *looks at sinkhead*
I'll do it!

(in return for adminship
nyanya.gif
)

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll start adding them to the wiki today (assuming I'm able find all of them).
That would be awesome! You'll find most of the sessions in the spoiler tag of my last KYT post, but artin][M]artin didn't add that tag to the final sessions, so just search his topics for the final few.

Thank you, from the basement of my heart, for doing this. I owe you much Slack!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: but that game barely runs at native 4k