Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It got me thinking... What happened to Gaz? In MW2, you get to meet and see old characters from CoD4, but yet, I never hear or see anything about Gaz.

One of my friends said that Ghost is Gaz? iunno if this is true or not... But yeah. Can anyone say or tell the truth about this?

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
COD4 spoiler
After managing to save the U.S from nuclear destruction, Gaz and the team hijack a few enemy vehicles to escape. As they are pursued through the Russian mountains, a chopper destroys the bridge they were on, blocking their only escape. Gaz fought alongside the joint SAS and U.S. forces in a last stand effort until reinforcements arrived. However, a tanker explodes, incapacitating most of the strike team. As the ultranationalists close in, Imran Zakhaev and his two bodyguards appear and personally executes Gaz with a Desert Eagle. Gaz is last seen on the ground, lifeless, as Kamarov arrives on the last level, "Game Over".

Gaz is dead.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CoD4 Spoiler

So basically... When the terrorist dude comes in and pretty much kills everyone, Gaz is also killed? But in MW2, you learn that Soap which is you and Cpt. Price are still alive =]. Which is cool. And that's in MW2 right?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CoD4 Spoiler

Well you pretty much see everyone die except for you and Price who gives you the gun. They dont really need to explain them being alive if you nevre see them die.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
Wow dude, you said CoD4 spoiler and instead gave me a major MW2 spoiler. Nice one
What are you talking about? None of the spoilers have MW2 spoilers. I would know if they did since I havent played it either. I just know COD4 which is the only thing being discussed.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm really hoping the MW:GHOST comics reveal that Ghost is Gaz.
And also hoping that in MW3 Ghost/Gaz survived being burnt and is still alive. Unkillable badass.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Arwing789 said:
Wow dude, you said CoD4 spoiler and instead gave me a major MW2 spoiler. Nice one
What are you talking about? None of the spoilers have MW2 spoilers. I would know if they did since I havent played it either. I just know COD4 which is the only thing being discussed.

Maybe he is talking about my 1st spoiler. The one right after myuusmeow.

QUOTE(Orc @ Nov 18 2009, 12:54 AM)
I'm really hoping the MW:GHOST comics reveal that Ghost is Gaz.
And also hoping that in MW3 Ghost/Gaz survived being burnt and is still alive. Unkillable badass.
That would be cool, I am hoping that it is true. Question, do you think they will be selling the comics separately? Like you can go to a book store and buy it there, or do you think it'll be bundled with a special edition version for MW?

Hoping you can buy it separately... Ghost is really cool =] (even by just glancing at him, you already know Ghost is cool. Beat the game or not, he is still awesome)

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
In the first issue of the comics, from what i can tell, Ghost isn't Gaz, he's a friend of former S.A.S Simon Riley ( People thought this was Ghost's real name, in fact it's this guy that makes him wear the mask in the first place. ) IN the first issue it's basically just showing one of Sgt. Riley's missions, i don't wanna spoil anything so read up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0