Homebrew What happened to game names in Tinfoil?

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reformatted my SD card from exFAT to FAT32 but now none of the games in tinfoil under “new games” have titles, only the long alpha numeric game code ID. Before there were some that didn't have a title but now every game is missing the title name. How do I refresh the cache to get the title names back?

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It used to be like that and after I scrolled down a couple pages there would be games with tiles not just some 100000AF0000 type name. But now EVERY game looks like that and none have the game name. Just an ID #. If I press Y and get info I can tell what some of the games are from the bg photos but before the reformat most of the games had names, now none do.

Smythius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of times. clearing out more settings each time. Upon first boot it updates itself and says it requires a restart for new tabs. I close and re-open the app and in the new games section Under Name all I see are the TitleIDs. not a single game name.

Ichigo-Bankai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if you're still looking for a solution but you should try out awoo installer. its something similar to tinfoil, but in my opinion it's better :) let me know if you need help! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ