What happened to 3dsgamerworld.com??

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by johnny_link99, Aug 30, 2015.

1. johnny_link99
    OP

johnny_link99 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2011
    Spain
    Hello everyone,today I wanted to enter their website to track an order I made 3 days ago, but the site says "this account has been suspended", what happened? does anyone know? I´m afraid to lose my order and my money

2. q9p

q9p GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2015
    United States
    Pensacola, FL
    They were alleged scammers. When I mean alleged, I mean that i have no way of validating that besides from forum posts on here. There was a post regarding someone getting a call from their bank for them attempting to do fraud. Another post here is saying that they are scamming.

You might as well dispute your payment now.

johnny_link99 likes this.
  3. XeR ッ

XeR ッ Not sure if i still wanna be here.

Aug 6, 2015
    France
    SECREEEEEEET
    Shady stuff ...

4. Zeriel

Zeriel Squid Kid

Jul 10, 2015
    I had problems with them, they "forgot" my order for over a week and my account didn't show my
    purchase even after they charged my CC. I had to make a dispute and get my money back, they returned
    it after about a week but I have to keep an eye on my CC now because they don't even use secure
    encryption for credit card transactions...

5. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    If they are official Sky/Gateway resellers you should get in contact with them too. If they aren't, well... buyer beware I guess.