What happened this time? Please respond

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by BurningDesire, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurningDesire
    OP

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    So I was suspended two nights ago for not shit posting on the EoF. Howevr I haven't posted anything last night nor the night before. The ban started the night before last night my guess is around 5 because that is when I got off it was suppose to end tomorrow but ended today. Now I have done nothing wrong. When I shit post it is only in the EoF and General Off Topic - What I post there isn't even EoF worthy and that one time - that one time! In the 3DS section. Even weirder is the suspension was not signed by the person who suspended me.[So I ask you this rualpica why suspend me when I did nothing wrong. As well as do it only for a day? Also, why not follow your own rules you have to follow. I did nothing wrong. I haven't posted since my idea for a gbatemp pokemon league and that was like a month ago.You guys are on the site a lot. Have you noticed anything up with my account. Can you tell me down below or in a PM what I posted. I am not mad as much as I am confused. I haven't posted anything in five days.... (Thread wise) so I thank you for your time and corporation. I hope to see some answers to un clog my memory.

Update 1: PM'D someone hope to get a clear response
    Update 2: Removed some stuff I decided was wrong
    Update 3: Got a response. Not a good one though (still looking for answers)
    Update 4: Things seem to be making sense. Trying to find out why I was suspended and not just warned

Last edited by BurningDesire, Nov 12, 2015
    NintendU_the_great likes this.
  2. BORTZ

BORTZ Tired of being the good guy

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Dont bring personal matters into the open.

WeedZ, Voxel, Games&Stuff and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice