Hacking What happend to the guy/guys that claimed they had a way to downgrade 9.2+ FW=

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe one week :)
Until you have something to prove it, stop saying that everywhere. That team you're talking about is unknown (even Google doesn't know it) and you look like you don't understand anything about how hacking works. I can't believe you at all. So stop that. This is just going to make people hype for something that will (maybe, I don't know) never happen.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Until you have something to prove it, stop saying that everywhere. That team you're talking about is unknown (even Google doesn't know it) and you look like you don't understand anything about how hacking works. I can't believe you at all. So stop that. This is just going to make people hype for something that will (maybe, I don't know) never happen.
No, that is not true.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Uh, yeah, but if they are still working, why are you talking about this everywhere to tell people to wait ? People is already waiting.
Because I don' t know they ' s project details. They said to me "you can cwf 9.9 firmwares, ext.." when they send a they' s flashcard, I will make a tutorial video :)

Sorry for bad english

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Is anyone even working on kernel access on 10.3 or less? Or is it so secure they don't even want to attempt it?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not sure. Even yellows8 says that there isn't much ARM11 vulns left. So, that would be really, really hard to find one.
I have no clue what that meant. But I'll take your word that it's pretty difficult. We'll get around it one day.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well I don't know how I can explain it so...
Not asking you to. So, don't worry. I'll look it up myself. I wish something would happen in the 3ds hacking scene regarding 9.3 kernel access. I have another Gateway and a N3DS XL on 9.3.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not asking you to. So, don't worry. I'll look it up myself. I wish something would happen in the 3ds hacking scene regarding 9.3 kernel access. I have another Gateway and a N3DS XL on 9.3.
There must be something about it on 3dbrew. But if we can't get ARM9 kernel access, maybe it would be better to get a way to downgrade.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There must be something about it on 3dbrew. But if we can't get ARM9 kernel access, maybe it would be better to get a way to downgrade.
So, as stated in another post ( By you? I can't remember... ) ARM11 would grant ability to downgrade...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]