What grinds your gears?

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Fanboys. They are a plague. Notably PC elitists.

-People who beg romhacker/translators incessantly for release date when they contributed NOTHING to the project

-Square Enix. FF15 was atrocious in my eyes and they are releasing so many Kingdom hearts games but not KH3. Also I am getting tired of slim black turtleneck jackets.

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The thing I most hate, its when someone lies to me and tries to make others seem bad (Degradating reputation). And insult you when they don't even know the "you" in real life.

Last edited by Lightyose,

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Fanboys. They are a plague. Notably PC elitists.
I've never met a console fanboy or a PC elitist before. But from what i gather from youtube channels that discuss this topic. Console Fanboys are some of the biggest idiots on the planet while PC elitists are some of the biggest haters on the planet. (NOTE: I'm being Hyperbolic!)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate people who either
A. Take the time to bash on someone because of one mistake they made
B. People who are petty (So yeah, pretty much same thing, but eh)

Reactions: Lightyose

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never met a console fanboy or a PC elitist before. But from what i gather from youtube channels that discuss this topic. Console Fanboys are some of the biggest idiots on the planet while PC elitists are some of the biggest haters on the planet. (NOTE: I'm being Hyperbolic!)

Fanboys are often found in project Scorpio threads or Botw threads. You have PC elitists and Sony fanboys bashing the Scorpio with the occasional Xbox fanboy defending the Scorpio and denying some of the underlying issues with it. Then on the Botw threads you will find Zelda zealots who will automatically insult your very soul if you have ANY issues with the game.

Reactions: Stephano

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Lots of things about driving really.

20mph limits are everywhere now. Outside schools, fair enough, but they seem to be cropping up everywhere. Any excuse to make it a 20mph zone and it's done.

Speed humps. If it's 20, the hump should be sized correctly that I can go over it at 20 without damaging the car. Is it like that?, fuck no. Basically little mountains in the middle of the road now.

Mini cab drivers. Cunts, all of them.

Bus drivers, same again. Pull into the stop ffs, instead of half assing it all the time and blocking the whole road.

Pedestrians and cyclists never being at fault. Everytime someone is hit, always the cars fault. Have people literally diving out in front of cars, but nope never their fault. Same with cyclists, seems like every month someone dies because they decided to go down the left side of a truck, straight into it's blind spot while turning left. Of course never the cyclists fault.

Constantly hearing, how can we make X safer. Never see a campaign telling to pedestrians to stop looking at your fucking phone before wandering into traffic.

what really grinds my gears is people who use the turn signals to say "i just turned this side in case you didn't notice already"

theese people that try to kiss my car's ass while i can't move any faster becuase there is an elderly dude in the front of me and there is a truck\van in the oposite lane..

also, theese elderly people who can barely walk (seriously) already had several accidents and for some reason they still are allowed to drive...
more elderly people who didn't update their "school" so they still drive following the rules they learnt 30+ years ago which contradict and fuck up the new rules.. (specially with round-abouts)

driving is a really stressfull task for me.. i get so frustrated because everyone is a stupid ass-hole...

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fanboys are often found in project Scorpio threads or Botw threads. You have PC elitists and Sony fanboys bashing the Scorpio with the occasional Xbox fanboy defending the Scorpio and denying some of the underlying issues with it. Then on the Botw threads you will find Zelda zealots who will automatically insult your very soul if you have ANY issues with the game.
Sounds about right.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I was watching "Superstore" (an NBC comedy series) the other day and it started out well enough, but as I went on watching more of it I noticed they included a political agenda and racism on it. Just gave up on it.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine's recent episode was garbage and also gave up on it.

Comedy series just kinda suck nowadays.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And also something else, my Portuguese bank account charged me this year almost 20€ as the annual charge. I barely use the thing but now I'm going to change it to one that doesn't charge a fee, not to mention I rarely use this one either.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You know what actually gets me hella fucking annoyed? When someone takes a screenshot of an image and posts that screenshot instead of the image. So not only is the image stupidly compressed because it was most likely posted on facebook, but now it's compressed more from being on the phone, then compressed even more for facebook! So by the end of the day, it looks like shit took a dump with a stupid ass phone border because someone was too fucking stupid to know how to save a god damn picture!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.