Homebrew what gbc/gb emulators are on 3ds homebrew besides game yob

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
okk i tired that it workds fine but its buggy when i make a save state the fps drops it also drops when the state is loaded

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
okk i tired that it workds fine but its buggy when i make a save state the fps drops it also drops when the state is loaded
Well if you get a hot dog and its got the perfect amount of ketchup but its not cooked enough...
DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
latest

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@hacksn5s4 It really depends on what 3DS you have and also what kind of firmware it's got. Right now Gameyob is the closest to perfect on all 3DS systems. However RetroArch is picky with what system it'll run on smoothly.

If you have a N3DS or O3DS with kernel access (which requires you to be on 9.0 - 9.2 on O3DS and not sure on the N3DS) then it will run pretty much fine (O3DS) to flawlessly (N3DS). If you don't have kernel then the worst is O3DS in that case.

If it were me, I'd just stick with Gameyob for the time being. It might have minor sound clicks but it works fine.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
@hacksn5s4 It really depends on what 3DS you have and also what kind of firmware it's got. Right now Gameyob is the closest to perfect on all 3DS systems. However RetroArch is picky with what system it'll run on smoothly.

If you have a N3DS or O3DS with kernel access (which requires you to be on 9.0 - 9.2 on O3DS and not sure on the N3DS) then it will run pretty much fine (O3DS) to flawlessly (N3DS). If you don't have kernel then the worst is O3DS in that case.

If it were me, I'd just stick with Gameyob for the time being. It might have minor sound clicks but it works fine.
I have O3DS 10.1 Themehax and Tubehax and gameyob works just fine! It runs SUPER good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again