ROM Hack What GBA Pokemon Rom Hack Should I Play?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I narrowed my choices down to 3 choices also if you know a better one comment below but please be sure to vote thanks

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naranja is a cool hack based on the Orange Islands season of the anime, but it was made in Spanish and the translation to english is incomplete. I can't comment on the others.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really it was never completed? i did not know..

Hmm, maybe I should rephrase that. It seems to be complete in a sense, but often throughout the game certain things are either translated wrong or straight up never translated. For example anytime you are given a yes or no choice it lists Si and No.

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, maybe I should rephrase that. It seems to be complete in a sense, but often throughout the game certain things are either translated wrong or straight up never translated. For example anytime you are given a yes or no choice it lists Si and No.
ok but its still playable?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but its still playable?

Oh yes it is playable. I didn't get very far in it, cuz its actually quite difficult for a pokemon game, but I like how its an all out different idea for a pokemon hack. I recommend at least giving it a try, but I dunno if those other games are better or not, you may be better off with one of them.

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that Quartz, also the retarded base of fakemon it contains, is probably the best choice here. However, that's up to you; I believe that Reign of Legends was good as well.

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that Quartz, also the retarded base of fakemon it contains, is probably the best choice here. However, that's up to you; I believe that Reign of Legends was good as well.
i heard good things from reign on legends from friends and i take it quartz is not very good from what your saying?

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard good things from reign on legends from friends and i take it quartz is not very good from what your saying?
Not necessarily; the Pokemon in the game are slightly weird and not average, but I find them creative as well.
I would probably go with Reign of Legends.
However, if you are interested in trying another game rather than these, try Liquid Crystal. It's an amazing nostalgic experience.

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily; the Pokemon in the game are slightly weird and not average, but I find them creative as well.
I would probably go with Reign of Legends.
However, if you are interested in trying another game rather than these, try Liquid Crystal. It's an amazing nostalgic experience.

ok thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...