What gba games are you playing?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Right now none, but I do have suggestions. If you like platformers, Sonic Advance series are an absolute must-have for every GBA owner. If you're into RPG's, get both Golden Sun's and Summon Nights 1 and 2, 3 is only in Japanese as far as I know. If you prefere more western RPG's, I thoroughly enjoyed Baldur's Gate - Deadly Alliance. Mario Kart: Super Circuit is another game you don't want to miss if you like the series. Doom Advance is pretty good too, but you can play the superior ports or the original so it's optional. If you enjoy strategy games, give Advance Wars 1 and 2 a try - they're essential titles. Castlevania games are also solid. Check the GBA Essentials list for more titles.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pokemon Emerald. Damn, it's been so long since I last played it (2008 or something) and it's still fun (although I'd totally LOVE a R/S/E remake for DS or at least a proper hack (oh map editor, where art thou)).

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DBZ: Buu's Fury. Not a bad game, actually! Like Legacy of Goku 2, which was also pretty good. The first one was crap.

Still haven't finished Minish Cap, planning on running through Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, and perhaps a little Kirby: Amazing Mirror. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.