What gaming headsets do you guys use for online play?

• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 1,088
  • Replies 14
D

Deleted-355425

I'm looking to buy a new mic/headset for online play and im not sure what to buy... cans, buds, wireless, 7.1 support... i used to love the in ear mic for the xbox 360 but sadly they dont work with the current Xbox one X.

Any ideas? Ive see astro make decent headsets but are their flagship wireless a50's worth the £250?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
- What's your budget?
- Which size do you prefer the most? i.e. earbuds, in-ear, over-hear, around-ear
- Do you play competitively a lot?
- Are you going to use those headphones for music too?
- Are you going to use them outdoors too?
- On top of wireless capability, do you need a headphone jack?
- Do you want to wear them for an extended period of time?
- Do you mind charging them after just one day of intense usage?
- Do you mind using an amp while using them indoors?
- How important would be for you to have a bass boost?
- Where are you from?

D

Deleted-355425

- What's your budget?
- Which size do you prefer the most? i.e. earbuds, in-ear, over-hear, around-ear
- Do you play competitively a lot?
- Are you going to use those headphones for music too?
- Are you going to use them outdoors too?
- On top of wireless capability, do you need a headphone jack?
- Do you want to wear them for an extended period of time?
- Do you mind charging them after just one day of intense usage?
- Do you mind using an amp while using them indoors?
- How important would be for you to have a bass boost?
- Where are you from?

no budget mate, play competitive, dont care for music as these will solely be for xbox only and i dont mind charging them as and when they need it,

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All headsets suck. Get some decent headphones and a desktop microphone. I have a BM800 microphone and Sennheiser HD650s. Yeah the microphone is Chinese crap but still sounds way better than any headset you could get.

Reactions: sniper_x002
D

Deleted-355425

All headsets suck. Get some decent headphones and a desktop microphone. I have a BM800 microphone and Sennheiser HD650s. Yeah the microphone is Chinese crap but still sounds way better than any headset you could get.

thats not going to work in my front room man.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
no budget mate, play competitive, dont care for music as these will solely be for xbox only and i dont mind charging them as and when they need it,
If you want my help I need an answer for all those questions. Also there is no such thing as "no budget".

D

Deleted-355425

Probably going to go for the astro A50's i just want the best wireless mic/headset for xbox live group chat money can buy at the mo.

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
I use a Razer Kraken 7.1, and while I do recommend it as a gaming headset, I don't overall recommend gaming headsets in general. As someone else said, but regular headphones and an external mic. Also don't look for 7.1 features in a headset because it's useless as you can do that with windows 10 natively anyway.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are those comfortable? I'm on the market for decent budget over-ear 'phones
They are comfortable. The ear covers are very soft and you can adjust the location of the speaker parts. Great for 5-hour CoD marathons with friends. Your only problem will be on PC - the headset has a single 3.5mm audio jack that combines stereo sound and the mic - fine for console/smartphone but not PC.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are comfortable. The ear covers are very soft and you can adjust the location of the speaker parts. Great for 5-hour CoD marathons with friends. Your only problem will be on PC - the headset has a single 3.5mm audio jack that combines stereo sound and the mic - fine for console/smartphone but not PC.
They make splitters for that, though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs