What Games Would You Like to See For the Switch?

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Master Dimentio, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Master Dimentio
    OP

Master Dimentio The Pleaser Of Crowds

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    Making my perfect world.
    Alright, so I'm sure we all have our dream list of games we would like to see Nintendo come out with for the Switch but what ARE they? Post games you would want to see on the Switch. Don't feel embarrassed to post any really out there responses either.

2. frighteningedge

frighteningedge Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    United States
    Shin Megami Tensei V (hopefully that is the game they teased at the Switch showcase), the next entry in the Monster Hunter franchise, all of the third pokemon games in a generation remastered in glorious 3D (yellow, crystal, emerald, platinum, maybe a grey version, wishful thinking but entirely possible), a good horror game for the Switch (Nintendo is lacking in the horror department), METROID, METROID, METROID. Did I say Metroid? METROID. Walking around with left joycon stick and firing plasma blasts and missiles with the right joycon would be an awesome way to bring back Metroid.

3. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    a completely new SuperSmash bros , no "deluxe" version.

Tales of Rebirth HD remaster / Tales of Destiny Director's Cut HD Remaster (these 2 titles are just a dream 'would love to see' happening).

and other than this, i could say that we are already going to get a bunch of very good games as time goes on, one of the title i am the most hyped for is the new Tales of title for the switch.
    and then there is SMT, and the SquareEnix title.

not to mention DQX (praying that we get this sweet mmo.) DQHeroes1&2 (hoping that the frame drops will get fixed for the full game.) and the very gorgeous looking DQ 11.

4. KamazasBl

KamazasBl Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2013
    Rune factory online
    Bravely Default new title
    some high quality anime style game
    Monster hunter
    An actually cool coop game from rpg genre.

5. DarkOrb

DarkOrb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2013
    Gambia, The
    A new Animal Crossing is all I want. :)

6. eskinner3742

eskinner3742 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    Pokemon Stars with a Kanto revisit. HD remakes of a lot of different games like Mario Sunshine, Skyward Sword (with normal controls if possible, joycon motion is fine though), The Sonic Gamecube era HD remasters like we got with SA2 (Hell I'd be more than happy to pay $20 for the SA2HD port with Battle DLC included). A new Smash Bros (not a deluxe), The DKC trilogy redone with Returns graphics but original gameplay, a new animal crossing, a new metroid, a new star fox, a new kirby, a new 3D DK (Call playtonic games maybe?), more mario, more Zelda, more xenoblade, more everything Nintendo, and a HUUUGE library of virtual console up to and including wii if we don't see HD remasters instead.

And SEGA. You're looking good now with Mania and Project Sonic but please give us more Nintendo exclusives Sonics that aren't Boom. A new NiGHTS game would be cool too.

I understand it takes to develop or even port games, but the switch needs some epic games for it's library and I will buy a lot of games AGAIN just to play on the go (cough cough mario kart 8)

Last edited by eskinner3742, Mar 14, 2017