Gaming What games use RTC?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For all the hype by Nintendo and flash cart makers it was only some pokemon titles and Boktai/solar boy django titles that use it.

Unconfirmed but I seem to recall some utterances of GBA polarium as well.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe Tony Hawks underground asked you to set time in some of the later versions but it was accelerated time for game dependent events, not RTC as found in pokemon and such.

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aren't there more games that require other stuff? like wario twisted i think requires a sensor and bokai requires the light thing

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a yoshi game that also had motion sensor, nothing else springs to mind though.
The only other thing of note is the EEPROM patches required by the classic nes, dragonball z and some other dragonball titles. NES stuff should not be worried about as HVCA and pocketnes surpass it and dragon ball games are a)bad (even as licensed titles go) and b) got patches.

Grab pretty much all the patches you might need here:
http://bubbz.pocketheaven.com/?system=gba&section=patch

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aren't there more games that require other stuff? like wario twisted i think requires a sensor and bokai requires the light thing

Hmm... I'm not sure but I think Pokemon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire come with a rumble pack. I'm just assuming this because the old Pokemon Pinball for the Gameboy Color had this. I have no idea though.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn