Gaming What games on eDownload are actually in 3D?

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been checking out all the different eDownload games and don't know which ones to buy. I want to buy ones in 3D because I heard some were in 3D but it doesn't let you know when you look at the descriptions, and pictures, and videos. So do you think we could come up with a list of what games we can download that will actually be in 3D?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
So far, Excite Bike and Pokedex. Also the E3 trailers. thats about it.
laugh.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every game has a category if you look close enough. Super Mario Land will say "Gameboy" somewhere on the screen, while many others will say "dsiware" instead. You can always uses the search filters to only look for 3DS content, in which you'll find Excitebike, Pokedex, and the E3 trailers if you're in the US.

I really wish there was more 3D content. Finally getting to use the eShop is nice, but it should be chock full of reasons why you need a 3DS, and not just a dsi.

xerxes16439

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Link to the Past has a subtle 3D effect if you press and hold select or start when launching the game. The eShop does not notify you about that

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if I am the only one who feels that Excitebike doesn't have *ANY* 3D at all.
I mean, when I push the slider, it just has that totally neat effect of the whole stadium being looked at from a different angle, but no actual 3D.
unsure.gif

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
Every game has a category if you look close enough. Super Mario Land will say "Gameboy" somewhere on the screen, while many others will say "dsiware" instead. You can always uses the search filters to only look for 3DS content, in which you'll find Excitebike, Pokedex, and the E3 trailers if you're in the US.

I really wish there was more 3D content. Finally getting to use the eShop is nice, but it should be chock full of reasons why you need a 3DS, and not just a dsi.Appaerantly that goes for all VC games.
QUOTE(Darmanitan @ Jun 23 2011, 11:28 PM) I don't know if I am the only one who feels that Excitebike doesn't have *ANY* 3D at all.
I mean, when I push the slider, it just has that totally neat effect of the whole stadium being looked at from a different angle, but no actual 3D.
unsure.gif
You can change the settings via the options menu.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
I really cannot understand why Nintendo is being so f--- stupid.

It would cost them nothing to release 3D trailers for games / movies.
Coding simple games like ExciteBike, even from scratch, would take maybe 2 weeks.
Users would be happy to get more content, even pay for it. Their console would gain popularity.

But still, they don't care at all.
The biggest selling point of this console is glasses-free 3D, but some games trailers in eShop are f--- 2D.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xerxes16439 said:
A Link to the Past has a subtle 3D effect if you press and hold select or start when launching the game. The eShop does not notify you about that

What are you smoking? There is not a single snes title in the eshop.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
xerxes16439 said:

What are you smoking? There is not a single snes title in the eshop.
Just assume he means Link's Awakening, yeesh.

Yes, the gameboy games have a slight 3D effect in that it looks like you're peering into a screen from that time. It also runs them in a smaller, but more crisp resolution.

As for actual 3D games, Just excite bike and pokedex. Get on it, Nintendo.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Virtual Console titles have that 3D thing Nintendo added because they could, which isn't actually in the game but it's 3D.

Then Excitebike and that's it. There's no more 3DS enhanced downloadable games just yet.

Unless you count Pokédex 3D as a game. I assume you already have it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over